Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Buy Belly Punchingclips



For five years now since the 08/09/2005 starting a long road, which has served to meet many friends who share something in common, a passion for the best club the world, Real Madrid CF Fandemadridfc has been in the blogosphere to provide a constructive image of today merengue from the point of view of a fan more. I am grateful for the support they have maintained over the years bloggers from around the world to this corner of Madrid, giving their views on important issues on our news, we've been happy and sad moments. World, euro cups, America Cup, League or mushrooms and every one has filled us with joy of the most beautiful sport in the world.

Although lately, Fandemadridfc commitments could not be updated as much as you wanted, it was not an excuse for not writing, always making time to write about my passion for Real Madrid. That

this season looks new look, more dynamic than ever thought for a better picture in the readers thought that day following day we visited.

Five years in which we tried to bring the best and most balanced on the Real Madrid, and which I hope there was to his liking. I'll be here until I can.

Finally, thank you all for always being there to support more than a passion, rather than a team, supporting Real Madrid.

Hala Madrid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment