Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho gave way to his first training session today in sports city, the first session for the Luso who demands punctuality a priority. And is that you get a minute late to be trained outside the group. And is that Jose wants the best for their kids and already in the first session and half a team is preparing the season 2010 - 2011 the club. After a productive world, makes the task of always, with his first signings since the Madrid prepares "new project" in which they are already Khedira Pedro Leon and those who arrive as reinforcement for the midfield, but like some others come leave, the former seems to be Guti who although he has not spoken to the coach and negotiates its future off-white body. On the other hand, Raul Gonzales Blanco the great "7" Real Madrid seems to face his last hours in the club, not having their services Mourinho, Raul would be the way to the Bundesliga, ending more than a decade in the institution white.
if only about seven members and just over six homegrown players were the ones who gave the starting signal for the first day of training based on what will be the preseason, it is clear mou their kids already know the new rules and expect to see year-end bonus. Sorry
as little as direct and philosopher who I am today, homework lately I have as a university student not let me write as I want, but soon I'll be back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment